The Exposure Float-On Torch is a buoyant waterproof Torch is ideal for use in man overboard situations. If someone falls overboard, the Exposure Float-On light floats for easy manoeuvring in the water, easily throwing water from the boat to the person without worrying about a bad throw. Six seconds after the water connection is established, the man overboard technology activates, activating a strobe light that flashes once per second for up to 24 hours, visible from a distance of 3 nautical miles. This strobe technology makes the MOB highly visible in all conditions, and its single recessed water connection clip ensures the lights don't accidentally activate and cause chaos on board. All-round view as it can be used as a position display or stroboscope. Compact enough to easily stow in a standard safety gear or life jacket pocket.
- Ties in the OLAS mobile app, free on the App Store or Google Play
- Waterproof to IPX7 1m
- Water activated strobe
- Lumens of max 120, med 50 and low 10
- LED configuration of 1 x white XPG Cree LED
- Fast Charge of 3 hours
- USB rechargeable
- 700mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Run time of high for 1hr, medium for 3hours and low for 20hours
- Standby of MOBT of 15,000hours
- Standby of MOBT and OLAS of 857hours
- Weight of 45g, dimensions of 55 x 24mm
- Comes with OLAS Float-On light, micro USB charger and user manual .