Lewmar Low Profile Round Hatch Self Supporting Size 22
You save: £122.99 (17.36%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 2930 Marine Miles points!
Lewmar Low Profile hatches with their sleek design and attractive smokey grey colouring are ideal for powerboats, the smaller ventilation hatches best for sailboats and the larger sizes used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts. An outside handle enables the hatch to be open from the deck, if not locked from inside to a full 180 degrees, (round hatches to 170 degrees) with the friction lever fitted holding the hatch open and self supported in any position of up to 95 degrees. Available in many different sizes to suit a wide variety of situations, The Lewmar Low Profile Hatch range includes the Size 44 and 54 which comply with the minimum size required for ISO 9094 escape hatches. Hatches should be fitted to a flat surface with a much wider efficient cathodeaximum tolerance of + or - 1mm.
- Lewmar Low Profile Round Hatch Size 22
- Outside handles
- Opens up to 170 degrees on deck
- Friction levers hold hatch open in any position up to 95 degrees
- Telescopic stay options available to order
- Fastening size for lower frame section use 5mm CSK screws No. 10 UNC 2BA
- Fastening size at the hinge section use M6 or 1/4 inch
- Cut out dimensions change if a Trimkit is used
- Acrylic colour: Smoke Grey
- Lower Frame flange: 15mm
- Overall Diameter: 588mm
- Overall Height Z: 25mm
- Hinge Length HX: 591mm
- Width HY: 173mm
- Hatch weight: 5.8kg
- Acrylic window thickness: 8mm
- Diameter: 518mm
No Reviews Yet!