Musto Foiling Thermohot Impact Wetsuit
You save: £21.43 (10.72%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 895 Marine Miles points!
The Musto Foiling Thermohot Impact Wetsuit is made from exceptional super stretch 4mm neoprene and features ergonomic seams to give the wearer great comfort and an excellent freedom of movement. Built with strategically placed internal pockets made to accommodate D30 padding in critical areas. This padding is sold separately and can be tailored to suit the individual. Added protection is given through the abrasion resistant knee reinforcements, protecting knees on the deck, with 3mm of the worlds toughest neoprene padding behind it to prevent bruising. Constructed using flatlock seams, there is no seaming down the sides eliminating skin irritation and chaffing whilst active, whilst the grid fleece lining to the back and chest retain body heat, retaining warmth.
- Ergonomic construction for a close fit and minimal bulk
- Glideskin neoprene at the neck for easy donning and removal to add to comfort
- Glued, flatstitched and internally taped seams give a watertight seal increasing durability
- Grid Fleece lining to the back and chest for additional warmth
- Pockets allowing for D30 impact protection pads at elbows, hips, knees, shins and shoulders
- Striking sulphur spring to the inside so it looks great even when inside out
- Super stretchy neoprene, 4mm thick to the body and 3mm thick to the lower back legs for flexibility
- 4mm and 3mm neoprene, 5mm and 3.8mm total thickness including backer and face
- 90 percent Neoprene and 10 percent Polymide
No Reviews Yet!