Rule Bilge Pump 1100 GPH Submersible 12V
You save: £5.72 (13.80%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 180 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Bilge Pump 1100 GPH Submersible 12V is a great compact pump for smaller boats.
- In built thermal cut off
- Motor is rated to a 1,500 hour life
- Rugged plastic outer
- Quick release inlet strainer for easy clearing
- Check valve included to stop back flow
- Low ampage to conserve battery life
- Vents to body to stop air locks
- Threaded port for easy install and maintenance
- Connections of 25mm, 1 inch, and 28mm, 1.125 inch bore hose
- Dimensions of 111mm high, 64mm x 74mm
- Current draw of 3.7amps
- Fuse size of 6amps
- Output of 69 litres, or 15 gallons, per minute without the check valve
- Maximum recommended discharge head of 2m
- To operate automatically use Rule float switches
- The current base is not interchangeable with the old base, but the existing screw holes can be utilised
No Reviews Yet!