Rule-Mate Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 1500 GPH 12V
You save: £22.30 (13.04%)
This item is worth 745 Marine Miles points!
The Rule-Mate Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 1500 GPH 12V is a part of the new eco friendly Rule Mate series of Bilge pumps featuring a solid state water sensing technology that eliminates the need for a separate float switch. When water enters the bilge and reaches a certain height, of 2 to 4 inches, a sensor turns the pump on. After the water is pumped out, another sensor shuts the pump off. The sensors unique field effect technology is programmed to recognize the dielectric constant of water only. In the event of an onboard oil spill, straight motor oil that enters the bilge will not turn the pump on. It's part of Rule's continuing commitment to preserving our waterways.
- Tough and rugged plastic body
- Quick release inlet strainer means easy and quick cleaning
- Low ampage draw to reduce strain on batteries
- Ignition protected
- Fully automated bilge pump with in built float switch
- Fuse size of 9 amps
- Includes level sense technology with a fail safe backup mode
- Output of up to 95 litres, or 21 gallons, per minute
- Maximum recommended discharge head of 2m
- Dimensions of 150mm long, 150mm high and 110mm wide
- Connections for 25mm or 1 inch bore hose and 28mm or 1.125 inch bore hose
No Reviews Yet!