Rule Slimline Series iL200P-24 Submersible Pump Plus 24V - 8-12 WEEK LEAD TIME
You save: £3.50 (9.09%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 175 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Slimline Series Submersible Pump Plus 24V is part of a range of compact and portable pumps and kits. Designed to be suitable for a variety of uses, both afloat or ashore, each pump is a combination of a submersible pump and an inline pump, giving hot or cold fresh water, seawater, antifreeze and even diesel. These slimline pumps can be utilised as deck showers, for general washdown, water or diesel transfer, engine winterizing and much much more!
- Rule Slimline Series Submersible Pump Plus 24V
- Centrifugal submersible and inline pump
- Suitable for diesel, fresh or salt water
- Quick diesel transfer with no spillage
- Bait tank aeration, diesel transfer, water transfer
- Water systems to 80 degrees C
- Intermittent light duty
- Motor life of approximately 250 hours
- Output of up to 12.7 litres per minute at up to 7.5 bar
- Maximum current of 1.5 amps
- Cable length of 1m
- Connections of 0.5 inch, 12.7mm hose
- Dimensions of 142mm long, 38mm diameter
No Reviews Yet!