Boaties Frying Pan
This item is worth 105 Marine Miles points!
The pan has a stainless steel base and can be used on gas, electric and induction hobs and the handle is strongly riveted and fits over most retaining rails. It is compact to minimise the overhang from the stove and has an ovenproof Silicon grip, but care should be taken as the grip can get extremely hot. The maximum oven temperature is 220 Degrees C. The front edge is sloped so that food can be dispensed with ease and the rounded corners make it easy to pour hot liquids, whilst the rigid handle allows the pan to be held firmly and safely when tilted. Storage of the pan is simple, it can stand on its side, on end or flat, the shape and compact handle make it more efficient in locker space. When making hot drinks, the pan can also be used as a gimbaled tray on your stove top, even using the pan to serve drinks can avoid spills. You name it, this pan does it!
- Pan measurements 250 x 200mm, the same approximate cooking surface as a 255mm round fry pan
- Heavy guage aluminium with stainless steel base gives an even and stable heat transfer
- High quality non stick surface ensures a longer pan life
- Compact ovenproof handle easy to grip and high enough to clear a fiddle rail. Maximum 220C
- Optional stainless steel lid can be easily positioned to vent steam
- BS EN 12983-1:2000 Cookware