Bonda Rust Primer with Zinc is a resin anti-rust coating with zinc. It treats the rust whilst forming a coating for the application of paint. With a built-in anti-rust mechanism for long-term action, it develops robust skin. It will adhere to most metals very well with all types of paint.
- Remove loose rust, flaking paint, grease and grime
- Several thin coats are better than one thick coat
- If necessary thin with cellulose thinners - a maximum of 10%
- If using synthetic household paints apply when completely dry
- Aerosol topcoats for cellulose that are sprayed should be used within 6-24 hours or after 7 days
- Always read the label first
- 2.5 litre