Bonda Rust Primer with Zinc, is a resin anti-rust coating with zinc. It treats the rust whilst forming a coating for the application of paint. With a built-in anti-rust mechanism for long term action, it develops a robust skin. It will adhere to most metals very well with all types of paint.
- Remove loose rust, flaking paint, grease and grime
- Several thin coats are better than one thick coat.
- If necessary thin with cellulose thinners - maximum 10%.
- If using synthetic household paints apply when completely dry.
- Aerosol topcoats for cellulose that are sprayed should be used within 6-24 hours or after 7 days.
- Always read label first