Crewsaver ISO Ocean Liferaft 10 Man Valise
This item is worth 7075 Marine Miles points!
Developed to the highest standards of research, design and manufacture,the ISO Ocean liferaft is designed for extended offshore and ocean voyages, and for extreme weather conditions such as high wind and significant wave heights. Therefore key features include a thermal insulated floor, an external SOLAS approved strobing light and an emergency pack kitted out with essential survival equipment. Vacuum packed into either the new low profile, lightweight container, or the weather proof valise, the Crewsaver liferafts are compact and take up precious little space on board.The Crewsaver ISO Ocean life raft comesin five sizes and can accommodate from four to twelve persons depending upon the model.
The emergency pack supplied comes in two variations, determined by the time likely to be spent on-board the raft before being rescued and therefore less than 24 hours or more than 24 hours.
- Manufactured from long lasting corrosion and abrasion resistant PVC
- Orange canopy with retro reflective panels, internal and external light to ensure optimum visibility
- High volume water pockets for maximum stability when inflated
- Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding
- Thermal insulated floor for increased protection against the elements
- Model: ISO Ocean Liferaft 10 Man Valise with <24hr safety pack
No Reviews Yet!