Davis Doel-Fin stabiliser was developed by specialists in aeronautics with the aim of improving a boats overall performance. Using similar principles as aeroplane wings, the improvements this 'hydro-foil' type stabiliser provide include greater stability and calm, quicker out of the hole performance, higher top speeds,consistency in planing when moving with a lower RPM, more stable turns and less bow rise at any speed (all beneficial to skiers, wakeboards and those being towed), along with improved fuel economy. Doel-Fin is moulded in high strength unbreakable plastic in two parts, each foil flexing independently to absorb any shock. Easy to fit in around 15 mins, it is suitable for use with small or large motors* and with inflatable dinghies.
- The original 'hydrofoil'
- Developed by aeronautical engineers
- Improves overall performance
- Beneficial to skiers, wakeboarders etc
- Two pieces
- Guaranteed unbreakable plastic
- Shock absorbing
- * Suitable for small and large motors, inflatables from 5hp n.b.Volvo Penta outdrives require anadapter plate
- Save an average of 30% on fuel consumption.
- Easy 15 minute DIY installation
- Fixtures and fitting included
- Colour: Black