Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH 12V Automatic Submersible - DELIVERY END AUGUST
You save: £9.59 (14.53%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 280 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Fully Automatic 500 Submersible pump 12 volt DC with 750mm cable is a fully automated bilge pump with computerised operation. With no need for a separate float switch, there is a third wire for a manual override. Checking for water every 2.5 minutes the pump only runs for 0.5 seconds, drawing on average 0.2 amps each day and can pump up to 31 litres per minute. The low draw of amps conserves your batteries.
- Built in Thermal cut off
- Check valve included for prevention of back flow
- Connections for a 19mm, 0.75inch, bore hose
- Current draws 1.6amps, consuming 0.20amps per day
- Fuse size of 4amps
- Output of up to 31 litres per minute, 7 gallons per minute, at 12v, without a check valve.
- Maximum recommended discharge head of 2m
- Quick release strainer for easy cleaning
- The base is not interchangeable with older models, but can be fitted to existing screw holes
- Threaded port for easy installation and maintenance
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer
- Vented body prevents air locks
No Reviews Yet!