Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH - DELIVERY END NOVEMBER
You save: £2.02 (8.26%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 110 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH is a submersible pump which is 12 volt DC with a 750mm cable.
- Compact and light design ideal for cramped installations
- Rugged plastic body with integral strainer
- Quick release inlet strainer gives rapid cleaning
- Built in thermal cut off with a much wider efficient cathodeotor rated for 1500 hour life
- Check valve included for back flow prevention
- Vented body to prevent air locking
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes
- Output of up to 31 litres or 7 gallons per min without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m
- Height of 99mm by 64mm x 74mm
- Hose Diameter: 19mm
- Fuse Size of 2.5A
- Current: 1.6A
No Reviews Yet!