Rule Bilge Pump 800 GPH 24V
You save: £3.44 (8.25%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 190 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Bilge Pump 800 GPH 24V is a submersible pump with an output of up to 50 litres per minute. A light and compact pump it's great smaller boats.
- In built thermal cut off
- Check valve used for preventing any back flow
- Quick to release inlet strainer for easy clearing
- Draws a low ampage giving longer life to batteries
- Threaded port makes it easy to install and check
- Durable plastic casing
- Vents to any air locks forming
- Connections of 19mm, 0.75 inch bore hose
- Dimensions of 1119mm high, 64mm x 74mm
- Current draw of 1.7amps
- Fuse size of 3amps
- Output of 50 litres, 11 gallons, per minute without a valve
- Maximum recommended discharge head 2m
- To use automatically use with a Rule float switch
- Current base is not interchangeable with previous models but previous screw holes are compatible
No Reviews Yet!