Rule-Mate Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 500 GPH 24V
You save: £9.17 (12.28%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 330 Marine Miles points!
The Rule-Mate Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 500 GPH 24V RM500A-24 is a part of the new eco friendly Rule Mate series of Bilge pumps featuring a solid state water sensing technology that eliminates the need for a separate float switch. When water enters the bilge and reaches a certain height, of 2 to 4 inches, a sensor turns the pump on. After the water is pumped out, another sensor shuts the pump off. The sensors unique field effect technology is programmed to recognize the dielectric constant of water only. In the event of an onboard oil spill, straight motor oil that enters the bilge will not turn the pump on. It's part of Rule's continuing commitment to preserving our waterways. The new Rule Mates are available in 500, 750 and 1100 GPH models.
- Tough and rugged plastic body
- Perfect for smaller vessels
- Quick release inlet strainer means easy and quick cleaning
- Low ampage draw to reduce strain on batteries
- Ignition protected
- Fully automated bilge pump with in built float switch
- Fuse size of 1.5amps
- Output of up to 28 litres, or 6 gallons, per minute
- Maximum recommended discharge head of 2m
- Dimensions of 114mm high, 152mm long and 83mm wide
- Connections for 19mm or 0.75 inch bore hose
No Reviews Yet!