Rule Slimline Series iL200 Submersible Pump 12V - DELIVERY END NOVEMBER
You save: £1.79 (8.25%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 100 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Slimline Series Submersible Pump 12V is part of a range of compact and portable pumps and kits. Designed to be suitable for a variety of uses, both afloat or ashore, each pump is a combination of a submersible pump and an inline pump, giving hot or cold fresh water, seawater, antifreeze and even diesel. These slimline pumps can be utilised as deck showers, for general washdown, water or diesel transfer, engine winterizing and much much more!
- Rule Slimline Series Submersible Pump 12V
- Centrifugal submersible and inline pump
- Suitable for fresh or salt water
- Water transfer, deck shower or deck wash
- Water systems to 60 degrees C
- Intermittent rating of 20 minutes, should not be run dry for long periods
- Motor life of approximately 100 hours
- Output of up to 12.7 litres per minute at 1 bar
- Maximum current of 2.8 amps
- Cable length of 1m
- Connections of 0.375 inch, 10mm and 0.5 inch, 13mm hose
- Dimensions of 130mm long, 36mm diameter
No Reviews Yet!