Rule Slimline Series iL500P Submersible Pump Plus 12V - DELIVERY END JANUARY
You save: £6.06 (10.71%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 255 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Slimline Series iL500P Submersible Pump Plus 12V is part of a range of compact and portable pumps and kits. Designed to be suitable for a variety of uses, both afloat or ashore, each pump is a combination of a submersible pump and an inline pump, giving hot or cold fresh water, seawater, antifreeze and even diesel. These slimline pumps can be utilised as deck showers, for general washdown, water or diesel transfer, engine winterizing and much much more!
- Rule Slimline Series iL500P Submersible Pump Plus 12V
- Centrifugal submersible and inline pump
- Suitable for diesel, fresh or salt water
- Quick diesel transfer with no spillage
- Water transfer, deck shower or deck wash
- Intermittent light duty
- Motor life of approximately 75 hours
- Output of up to 31.8 litres per minute at up to 1 bar
- Maximum current of 6 amps
- Cable length of 4m
- Connections of 0.75 inch, 19mm hose
- Dimensions of pump 165mm long, 38mm diameter
No Reviews Yet!