Rulemate Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 1100 GPH 24v
You save: £18.80 (17.36%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 450 Marine Miles points!
The new eco-friendly Rule Mate series of Bilge pumps feature a solid state water sensing technology that eliminates the need for a separate float switch. When water enters the bilge and reaches a certain height (2.75 inches) a sensor turns the pump on. After the water is pumped out, another sensor shuts the pump off. The sensor's unique "field effect" technology is programmed to recognize the dielectric constant of water only. In the event of an onboard oil spill, straight motor oil that enters the bilge will not turn the pump on. It's part of Rule's continuing commitment to preserving our waterway. The new Rule Mates are available in 500, 750 and 1100 GPH models. Rule has been building bilge pumps for 30-years. The pumps are preferred by yachtsmen and commercial fishermen the world over.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one pump and switch - No float switch required
- Pump turns on when water level rises and shuts off when water is removed
- Will not pump oil - Straight motor oil will not turn pump on
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Anti-Fouling impeller
- Limited three year warranty
- Connections: For 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 114mm high, 152mm long, 83mm wide.
- Fuse Size: 5 amp
- Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Fully automated bilge pump with integral solid state switch.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- No power drain until the pump starts
- Ignition protected.
No Reviews Yet!